Define your Fit - 12 Week Online Course
This course is for women who struggle with low self esteem and low self confidence. We give women the tools they need to reach their personal fitness goals, using techniques that improve body image and self esteem during the process, keeping you motivated and allowing you to fully enjoy the end results.
A 2011 Glamour magazine survey of more than 300 women of all sizes found that , on average, women have 13 negative body thoughts daily—almost one for every waking hour, and 97 percent admitted they had at least one "I hate my body" moment daily.
It only takes a quick look around at magazines, TV etc why that is, when we talk about women’s bodies there’s so much information about what is wrong with our bodies, too fat, too skinny, get rid of your love handles, fix your flat butt. Even when we enroll on fitness programs throughout our journey the focus is always on our so called ‘flaws’. We are then somehow supposed to come out of the other side and suddenly love our bodies at the end. The environment we are in doesn’t make it easy or even normal for women to have good body image.
With this course you get:
* Workbook activities that encourage you to explore issues with body image and self esteem.
* Nutritional Advice
* Food diary analysis
* Email/Text Support
* Weekly Personalised Workouts
* Weekly reviews (Discussing progress etc, this will be done via email, skype,telephone or text depending on what you are most comfortable with)
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Kettlebell Instructor Training
- Level 2 in Emergency First Aid
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing Gym Based Exercise
- Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor
- Level 2 in Delivering Behaviour Management and Physical Activities to Children Under 5.
- Certificate in Nutrition (Optimum nutrition for health and performance)
- Vegetarian and Vegan Nutrition