1) "Anthems" by Broccoli content is a collection of original manifestos, speeches, stories, poems and rallying cries written by exceptional women.
Being under 10 minutes each, it's great to start your day with, each podcast is themed with a word that you can use to focus in on and inspire you!
2) The guilty feminist discusses topics that all 21st century feminists agree on while confessing their insecurities, hypocrisies and fears that undermine them.
As well as being incredibly funny, this highlights issues facing women today. Myself and one of my best friends definitely bonded over this podcast.
3) The MIBA podcast is hosted by Leona Burton and Estelle Keeber, two incredible women who grew a £250,000 women's business network in a year. A true definition of 'women supporting women' they speak to inspirational women who we can all learn from.
4) Championing women's voices presented by June Sarpong OBE features women from business, sport, entertainment and activism to learn how to inspire and support each other. It's a great and inspiring listen for any commute.
5) Sex with Emily. Emily is a sex and relationship expert. Every woman deserves to own their sexuality and while not just aimed at women, Emily's non judgemental and excellent advice can really give you the confidence to know and ask for what you want.
This Is me:
I’m Emma, I train women (Offline and Online) who may struggle with their confidence and self esteem. I believe that women need more options that suit different lifestyles and needs, some of us don't have time to stick to a rigid plan, some people are to scared to even set foot in a gym (I have been there).